Saturday, June 9, 2012

Summer Time!

Article Here
This article lists things that educators should do during the summer to stay active.  I plan on doing 9 out of the 10 activities, I just do not get art.  Living near the MSU campus it is nice to walk around the gardens there as well as learning something new either at the gardens or in the planetarium.  My wife and I would like to visit the Holocaust Museum in Farmington Hills, Mi as we have not been there in a long time (over 14 years for me).

1 comment:

  1. I am always very active over the summer, doing almost all of the 10 things mentiond in this article. My husband and I always go on a vacation to refresh ourselves after the school year. We always visit Zoos and Aquariums becuase we love to learn about animals. The sumer time is the only time I usually do any reading for fun as I find it too tireing during the school year.

    ReplyDelete